Happy fathers day

Paulfreebury

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've been a dad for 8 years now (oldest boy is 6 but we still count the one who didn't make it). Now got 3 boys and it's the best job in the world isn't it?

My old man is a great guy but he never gave me a hug (boo hoo etc) but he brought us up properly. Different generation I spose. One day I'll give him a big cuddle once I'm confident he won't take me down (still puts me to shame with a shovel at 76).

My boys get too many hugs but I don't care. I luvs 'em so much. My only fear is that I'm over-protective but once you've lost one it changes you. Hope they don't hate me for it one day.

I got a pack of yum Yums and some chocolate, from the boy and a dads mug with my face and my girls face on it from my little girl.:thumbup:

I have just got myself a dressed crab and a spatchcocked jerk chicken for the BBQ, and a crate of Corona.:thumbup:

Mmm...yum yums!

Cheers! :thumbup:

Didn't get anything , not even got to see them.

Sent from my HTC using tapatalk

I didn't see mine either, but I spoke to them on the 'phone and found where they hid the cards and present!

There have been years when the ex has "forgotten" dates too Ian, but chin up and battle on, the kids don't know they have missed a date. But they are still your kids and that is what matters. Best regards to all in similar circumstances.

I didn't see mine either, but I spoke to them on the 'phone and found where they hid the cards and present!

There have been years when the ex has "forgotten" dates too Ian, but chin up and battle on, the kids don't know they have missed a date. But they are still your kids and that is what matters. Best regards to all in similar circumstances.

I wish that was the case but i ain't got time or energy to explain tbh, managed to get to in touch with them in the end tho.:001_smile: