Hows the log sales going now

mendiplogs

have 14 loads booked for sat... as well as 2 or 3 we do each day for those that arent in at weekend.... got busy with tree work and timber haulage this week so log pile isnt as big as it should be... lot overtime for my ladds comin up i think

are you still cutting wood to sell this season, would not of thought it would be dry enough or are you onto next seasons logs

We've been rammed since April or so when I setup. Got a guy on doing deliveries now and doing some good money. Get your local stove shop onside. We're installing 12 stoves a week or so and all of these customer want wood. We still fit around 6 a week in summer and they all want wood. A decent local stove shop should be similar.

If there are any stove shops around Andover Hampshire want to buy some processed logs in March I have a spare 300 tonnes of green beech sat here just waiting to go. I will even hold this winters price for you. Dont leave it till October though :thumbup1:

I have several stove shops that recommend me, and I cant believe after 3years there is no let up in the number of new customers who have had a stove fitted.

Also delivered my 3rd load this week to people who have had a green load of conifer dropped off claiming to be seasoned for a new stove, make sure new stove owners have sourced some good dry logs, or know where they can get some, round here a lot of people end up using the kiln dried stuff or compressed sawdust logs as they have given up trying to source dry wood, it is just not available in the quantities needed.

It is available just that they are not prepared to either pay for it or buy green in the spring or summer.

http://www.kinnoirwoodfuel.co.uk

It is available just that they are not prepared to either pay for it or buy green in the spring or summer.

kwfhomepage

Quite frankly they don't want to pay for it. Orders still steady but no rush and it won't come this year. Everybody seems shocked by prices and i'm middle of the road. I just remain quiet when they are silent on phone they eventually order a half load!