Any one need a lift to the Arb Show?

matt.akers

What it says on the tin, planning on driving up to the Arb show on the Saturday 11th to catch up a friend and hopefully, not spend to much on the credit card!! Will be leaving in the morning and heading back at some point in the afternoon, have an empty car so if any one is near Tunbridge Wells in Kent then your more than welcome to a lift.

If anyone wants to share Im going from near Warrington (NW) down to the show on Saturday.

Pm me if your interested

P.S. Thanks Robrainford and Kev Stephenson for the offer of a lift :thumbup: on Friday but I cant have the day off:thumbdown:

What it says on the tin, planning on driving up to the Arb show on the Saturday 11th to catch up a friend and hopefully, not spend to much on the credit card!! Will be leaving in the morning and heading back at some point in the afternoon, have an empty car so if any one is near Tunbridge Wells in Kent then your more than welcome to a lift.

Would say yes but there is 4 from work going so were allready car sharing from t.wells area. sure there will be someone

Where is show, when are you lweaing whats entrance cost...Could be up for it

£8 looking at the web site, get there for around 10-11 ish. It takes around just over 2hrs to drive fella, say leave at 8am. Get back to Kent for around 6pm, But that's not set in stone, could be flexible. Just let me know.

Matt

is any1 coming through buckinghamshire?

I will be going via Buckinghamshire at some point on the Friday but am hoping to go on bike if its fine weather. Will let you know if plans change and I take the truck.

I will be going via Buckinghamshire at some point on the Friday but am hoping to go on bike if its fine weather. Will let you know if plans change and I take the truck.

yh that would be apreciated mate

cheers