Sign in to follow this  
Tony Croft aka hamadryad

art cocoon 2 and pulley saver??

BenR   

Don't see why not:001_huh: Seems like it should work fine Hama.:thumbup1: Did a bit of exploring at Virgina Water the other day. Some crackers there:thumbup:

BenR   
cool! get some phots!

Spontaneous day, classically forgot the camera. Anyway I will stop derailing your thread now!

Ropeguide is awesome! I thought a cambium saver was good. This Pinto is insane! Not tried a cocoon but I'm sure old snake was using his cocoon with a hitch cord on his homemade ropeguides!:thumbup:

I don't get it. The Cocoon is a friction saver yes? But can you retrieve it when on the ground in the same manner as a cambium saver?

It looks like an awfully heavy and expensive piece of kit to be free falling from a tree!

Maybe I'm missing the point. Sorry if I'm being thick.

throw line retrieval should always be done when removing and rope guide with pulley or cocoon, and guaranteed not to get stuck either mate.:thumbup:

Tommy_B   

You can use a ART double snapper or just clip a throwline to the eye or the retrieval shackle and lower it out mate. Or simply take it out before you descend.