fuel....we are mugs!!

sean

What is going on??? We are having the michael taken out of us!!!! A week after Shell and BP announced profits of 9 billion and 7 billion dollars for first quarter repectively i have just paid £1.43 for a litre of diesal!!!! How can this be allowed?? We are being taken for mugs. Surely it is time to somehow put a stop to this....i dont know how but it would take a united front. Everybody just refusing to buy into this.....even for a couple of days.....i dont know what the answer is.....Any ideas anybody???

Edited by Amelanchier
Temper the outrage sufficiently to abide by the forum rules please... Chinging a sungle lettar doesm't makk a diffarence.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're over a barrel here....pun intended :001_smile: We need the stuff, they have it. I think their argument is that they make very little profit from road fuels but from elsewhere. I have no idea what the answer is.

I think part of the problem is that we're now convinced we've wrecked the planet, or so we're told, and that taxes on everything from fuel to tipping will ensure we all go to an ecologically sound heaven!

The continued printing of currency here and abroad will only cause the cost of good and services to rise out of control, Once upon a time it was based on supply and demand, not any more with Curious George in the White House and the US treasure printing more and more currency the results have and will be a C change for many economy's both here and abroad. FYI I have seen a 100% increase in the cost of my fuel in Two years. But I have been assured by the Federal Goverment that as long as I dont't use Food, Fuel and Clothing

ther is no inflation. More lies coming from the want a be Communist and his Ilk.