A good ladies harness?

BenR

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Treeflex was designed by a male + female team. If this is too

Expensive you may think about a New Tribe.

Cheers Paul, Treeflex is looking good so far based on most peoples opinions. Will have to get her to try one out.

The first harness I had was a Willans. It was comfortable enough to just climb and sit in ,but for me personally, no good for work. I now have an Austria Duo 2 for work which suits me better.

To echo previous points, is definitely worth trying a few if possible as I imagine us girls are as 'diverse' in shape as you fellas.

I think that the girl at Honey Bros (sorry I don't know her name) said she has a Treemotion.

Good luck! :001_smile:

Dont be so tight ben, buy her a treemotion.......:)

I won't be paying for it anyway Drew! Its up to her what she wants to buy! If you are so keen for her to have a treemotion you could always donate one mate!:lol:

I had thought about a newtribe but I wasn't sure if there might be some sort of CE issue with them? I suppose it is fine for recreational climbing.:001_smile:

The other problem is trying one on.. Might see if she can try one of Moss' new tribes if we get over to the states soon.:biggrin:

Hi everyone,

My girlfriend is starting to get very keen on climbing and we are thinking of getting a harness for her. Any recommendations of harnesses that are particularly good for a female form. She has quite wide hips and skinny waist and as a result my harness rides up a lot on her and pinches round the lower ribs. Plus I don't want her changing my treemagic from my magic setting:sneaky2:

Any comments greatly appreciated. Cheers.:thumbup:

austria duo 1 or 2