• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lost all

Cried a bit

Swore a lot

Ran around a lot looking for someone to hurt

Got savvy

Got bigger locks

Basically stopped being naive(thinking the world was nice)

Got stuck in determined that the b......s wouldn't get me down

I still like the world though... just with a different understanding of how things work

Just don't give them any opportunity

Did you have any serial numbers, if so post them up, or anything that makes them stand out. Check with you supplier as he should have your serial numbers logged.

They do turn up from time to time when the police raid somewhere, and they need something to tie them back to you. I'm on the police call list to try and match machines back to owners when they turn up, but sometimes without serial numbers it's hard.

louis has your 020 mate ,, how much u gonna offer it to me for then james????:001_tongue:

I thought you had adopted it, not seen it for a month or two, I never sell saws I get emotionally attached to them, I might sell it if the pile of cash under my mattress gets bothersome and I buy another 200T

Rang the lads today mate if they get offered owt theyl let me know they know the lads who get offered all sorts and I said the kid would probably buy them back for cheap but mentioned your old man gave you that saw, if they get offered them saws they promised you'll get them back for free! Hope they get offered your stuff mate but you know it will get sent else where it's bad crack

I had the exact same thing happen to me 5 months ago (happy X-Mas to you, sir).

I have since installed a Cable Lock Alarm, which contains a wire that I thread through all the top-handles of the saws etc. To remove the kit, you's have to either have the key to release the wire, or cut the wire. If the wire is cut, it sounds an ear-piercing alarm.

It may just be a futile attempt, but if nothing else, it will delay the thieves, and increase the chance of their detection, which is good enough for me.

A quick Google for cable alarms turned up this http://amzn.com/B004T2LQ3U

41MT4VkrswL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Edited by morten