post your motorbikes

WoodED

eqy5e3yg.jpg

Yamaha fzr1000 exup 91 plate I've just done up , use to have one first time out , still a fast bike just abit more of a lump compared to new stuff , :)

Nice bike,looks like you have done a good job with it, I had a pre-exup one of these,& yes they are still quick.:thumbup1:

• 3 weeks later...

After weeks of frustration with trying to make the existing aftermarket ignition work and even swapping a complete known to be working ignition the same as what was on for it still not to work, I bit the bullet and ordered a brand new aftermarket ignition from Germany complete with lighting coil too. Fitted it this morning, a couple of girly kicks in me trainers and away it went :beerchug:

It's going to need some calming down to be a bit more like an EXC and less like an SX as the powervalve's still like an on/off switch for lifting the front wheel but it's getting there.

Was getting a bit worried as am racing next Sunday and had still not had it running since I've had it :blushing:

Getting there - know there's a bit much red going on at the front but the it's just how it happened, it'll do :thumbup1: It'll d for now.

103_0848.jpg.1840919b79d1ac530221efd57f613705.jpg

103_0849.jpg.046455a5eb0c9f80f5c8d39ea096504f.jpg

After weeks of frustration with trying to make the existing aftermarket ignition work and even swapping a complete known to be working ignition the same as what was on for it still not to work, I bit the bullet and ordered a brand new aftermarket ignition from Germany complete with lighting coil too. Fitted it this morning, a couple of girly kicks in me trainers and away it went :beerchug:

It's going to need some calming down to be a bit more like an EXC and less like an SX as the powervalve's still like an on/off switch for lifting the front wheel but it's getting there.

Was getting a bit worried as am racing next Sunday and had still not had it running since I've had it :blushing:

Getting there - know there's a bit much red going on at the front but the it's just how it happened, it'll do :thumbup1: It'll d for now.

That's good news Chris, how you going to calm it down? I know on the old cr500 doubling up on the base gasket took the edge off it a bit when I used it for enduro, or racing on hard packed clay.:001_smile:

Painted some of the tin work on the chop,still more to do, including frame paint, no one likes the colour but me, I find it kind of funky.:001_rolleyes::biggrin: /QUOTE]

Nice geoff.

Went for a quick ride out with my friend on his new chop yesterday.

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1370803371.814020.jpg.972373eb9754e36b617d2d67b6dc5ce8.jpg

My Dukes normally the loudest thing on the street. Couldn't even here it over the noise of his engine.

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App