post your motorbikes

WoodED

Cbr400rr. Sold!

[ATTACH]94089[/ATTACH]

Ktm 200. Evil thing just used to chuck me off! Sold!

[ATTACH]94090[/ATTACH]

Gp125 in expedition to the lakes mode. Stolen.

[ATTACH]94091[/ATTACH]

Cd185 "Tangerine", cos it's small and orange. Still own.

[ATTACH]94092[/ATTACH]

Still have a hankering for a 200 EXC - was in the right place at the right time once and got a go on Ady Smith's. Was ace, was like a 125 with some bottom end :thumbup1:

Still have a hankering for a 200 EXC - was in the right place at the right time once and got a go on Ady Smith's. Was ace, was like a 125 with some bottom end :thumbup1:

It would skip over the mud where my mates Suzuki 400 would sink! One hill we did up behind Accrington somewhere threw us all off and I caught a handle bar to the throat! Me and my bike weren't friends for ages!

here's the latest

DROOOOL:001_smile: I led a ride out on one of these when first released. Wonderful bike. Only gripe, I kept clouting my right shin on the engine casing.

I'll have to dig photos out of mine but I started off on a Honda 50 field bike ( a yob at age 8:001_rolleyes:), Triumph Tiger Cub, Yamaha DT175, MZ TS250 'Sport':blushing:, Suzuki SRAD 750, Honda CB1300 and two Honda Varadero XL1000. Ridden dozens more running in bikes for local oulets and hired two Honda Africa Twins in Crete, one fitted with a Power Commander and Remus end can. Didn't need the horn:biggrin:

Where's the BMW gone?

Edited by Tinker
Photo missing

Quite fancy getting a bike again after nearly 10 years without one and think I want an early/mid 80's XL125 for blatting about on.

Think the first one needs a loving home, the second one looks pretty tidy, but the third one I really think I should be going up to Lockerbie to collect it :thumbup1:

Honda XL125 RC | eBay

HONDA XL 125 | eBay

XL 125 R 1986 Mot & Tax Good Condition Learner Legal Must Sell !!! | eBay

• 3 months later...

Picked up a bike in July and finally we got round to all getting together for a ride out yesterday.

Me, Brett (Buzzsurgeon) and Joe (Spoonz) went out for an afternoon taking in some back roads and then across Rudland Rigg and back.

Only casualty of the day was my front brake lever - nothing exciting though as we were parked up at the time and the wind was that strong on top ot rudland rigg it blew my little bike over! Oh, and my chain came off going up the rock steps at the end but that wass my fault as much as anything else.

Mine's the 125, Brett's is the 350 and Joes is the 250 - somehow, and without it being intentional we all ended up with DR's within a month or so of each other.

103_0018.jpg.265f74d1f64ae878944c07f1a6d7bad4.jpg

103_0016.jpg.e845fd6a6e98d1a27e6facf816936ff0.jpg

103_0015.jpg.6f3361f633a8d762d26fbe1a6c17ad5d.jpg

103_0010.jpg.c7ec0117a79857fd99fb8c2d93509ab7.jpg

103_0008.jpg.ea68410b53aafc4723ba139aa9f6535f.jpg

I do like the suzy DR's Chris,good solid bikes with compliant suspension for a bit of trail riding!:thumbup1:

Heres a couple of mine,the white one is a donor bike for a bobber Im building.

Its a 2001,with 2000 miles on it,pre owned by a 'hot pants harley' type.:001_rolleyes:

img11371.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Heres the frame for it nearly ready.

img11361.jpg

This is my day to day ride.After a bit of work its giving me 80ft/lbs torque from 3000rpm upwards.:001_huh:

img1133ly.jpg

img1134ub.jpg

• 1 month later...