post your motorbikes

WoodED

Posts like that need a health warning :thumbup1: That looks ace :thumbup1:

Bit mental that is:thumbup:

cheers:thumbup1:

I'm looking for a road legal cr500, they are a lovely bike, yours does look great.

thanks, yeah the power they have is just unreal and they also sound pretty sweet to, i would definitely recommend one for a bit of fun, just don't plan on going to far as you will be stopping at every petrol station and it can get a bit expensive

cheers:thumbup1:

thanks, yeah the power they have is just unreal and they also sound pretty sweet to, i would definitely recommend one for a bit of fun, just don't plan on going to far as you will be stopping at every petrol station and it can get a bit expensive

I used to race one, wish I never sold it but hey ho....it was a great bike in the Weston beach race, power everywhere, & the speed down the straight was just outrageous with tall gearing.

It is a dream bike for me to get another, but the right one will pop up.:001_smile:

Started like this.

GpzTurboinFrance.jpg

Finished up like this.

agpzturb_zpsf8536c27.jpg

Goes like this.

47048_449193136560_665961560_5805736_1044867_n_zpsc5cbb4ce.jpg

Pleased with a bike made in 1985, aircooled with 8 valve head. Over 270 RWHP, 9.30 1/4 Mile and 201 MPH over 1 mile standing start.

I remember the outbreak of Kawasaki GPZ bikes at the Pod in the 80s, those 750 Turbos were fast bikes then - see yours is a tad faster now:thumbup:

I used to race one, wish I never sold it but hey ho....it was a great bike in the Weston beach race, power everywhere, & the speed down the straight was just outrageous with tall gearing.

It is a dream bike for me to get another, but the right one will pop up.:001_smile:

So it wasn't you bought tha enduroised one off ebay a few weeks ago then Geoff :biggrin:

I think deep down, everyone wants a CR 500, they just don't always know it :lol: