Hot Hot Hot

White Noise

oooOOOoo Janey...dont:biggrin:

Ha ha ha even hotter now :blushing:

I can't say I miss that feeling of sweat trickling down the insides of your chainsaw trews and into your boots.

But at least you get the option of going topless :lol:.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't say I miss that feeling of sweat trickling down the insides of your chainsaw trews and into your boots.

But at least you get the option of going topless :lol:.

You do aswell though, although its probably less accepted! :biggrin:

although most blokes like us wouldnt complain! :laugh1:

weve had 20 degs here all week so far, and meant to stay that through the weekend, shorts all round!

weve had 20 degs here all week so far, and meant to stay that through the weekend, shorts all round!

I couldn't possibly have done that...

... The braces would have chafed too much! LoL.

Working in this warm weather is always a good reason to go back to using hand saws wherever possible, depening on the job, of course.

oooOOOoo Janey...dont:biggrin:

I've been snedding out and cross-cutting pops next to a 15ft high, 20ft wide fire all day, chucking the tops on as I go. Soooooo hot!

You had many problems with fires creeping/spreading Andy? we have had a couple go unexpectadly further than expected but we got them under control.

One of the woods we coppiced a while back had some kids have a camp fire and had it spread near some pines it fizzled out until the following night they where back again and the fire brigade where called.

Weve stopped burning all together at the momment

HA HA HA Rob no complaints from sunny cheshire :thumbup:

You still got that mankini ?

If you want hot try SW Florida USA. Current temp 88, low tonight 70 maybe. Relative Humidity competes with the temp all of the time. You guy's have no idea how easy the weather is in the UK compared to US. O by the way during the summer months the temp. in the sun and not the shade will exceed 100+ that can last for months starting as early as April and ending as late as October. The actual temp. is never reported since the Chamber of Commerce wishes to have the tourist as uninformed as possible,hence the attack of the "Lobster people" every year. They never learn and never really care how much dammage they do to their skin.

stunning weather,where we are working,come rain or shine,you come out of the woods soaking,260 larch felled in 1 1/2 hours:pepsi:

would rather be working in this weather,last day tomorrow,then 4 days off,nice long bank hol weekend

the weather sounds good all over the bank hol weekend :thumbup1:

hope you all have a nice easter break

martyn

You had many problems with fires creeping/spreading Andy? we have had a couple go unexpectadly further than expected but we got them under control.

One of the woods we coppiced a while back had some kids have a camp fire and had it spread near some pines it fizzled out until the following night they where back again and the fire brigade where called.

Weve stopped burning all together at the momment

This fire is on bare plough, nothing that shouldnt burn in acres around!