James @ Treeworker- Thank you!

If your listening james (I think that was your name!:blushing:) I just thought I would say a very substantial thank you, for teaching an old dog a new trick:thumbup1:

Today was the first real oportunity to try out the hitchclimber armour pprus combo, the tree was ideal, lots of footlocking oportunity, another new trick I owe you for! and plenty of up and down time for testing the reliability and tending capacity of the system which has taken me only one tree to adjust too.

Im sure in only a few more climbs this will be as second nature to me as my old prussick, and certain you have changed my climbing for good.

awsome, thanks for taking the time:thumbup1:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a lot escapes my tired old eyes :lol:

I had noticed, and on that note i will say bravo, for two items, Flaccida, was a good call, and ive forgotten the other for now but it will come to me in a mo, i never forget these little discussions we have in the field my friend, even if I seem overbearing in my opinion at the time, when your right your right and you was, I just hadnt seen these two enough at the time.:thumbup1:

your pretty good at this stuff too!:001_smile: