Female tree surgeons

Brad_28

41 minutes ago, Rich Rule said:

I know mate, damned if you do, dirty and dammed if you don’t.

Traffic cone upside down and a plastic bag... woodland khazi!

I actually had a bit of a rep in London for trying to take a dump in most customers houses.  May as well be upfront about it.  After we did the walk about to discuss the job I’d just slip in ‘is there an outside loo or should we just knock on the door’. 

9 times out of 10 they would then realise we were human’s who needed to crap as well, as opposed to  Adonis’s who didn’t crap.

(Joking about the above). The Adonis part not the loo part! ;)

I actually had similar rep around Chelmsford On a Council contract, would actually knock doors asking fr a brew as ' we are just pruning back these street trees for the council love, gasping for a cuppa'   the guys were astonished how the Northern charm worked!   K

( must admit i had to hand over my mobile number to rather a lot of old dears...........  ?)  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Khriss said:

Back to the thread for Sams sanity sake.......  Worked with two female arbs, one was jolly hockey sticks lass, bit stout but handy on the ground saws and a worker,  other was little whip of a girl, rock climber at weekends - all over a tree but not really interested in result.  K

Thank you Khriss ? Trees are a precious commodity and I’m studying like mad so i hopefully can recognise diseases, pests different fungi ect So I do not destroy healthy growth. I guess your only as good as your last job ! The electric has gone down on the whole seafront so I am sat reading The Arboriculturalists companion by candlelight ?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Khriss said:

I actually had similar rep around Chelmsford On a Council contract, would actually knock doors asking fr a brew as ' we are just pruning back these street trees for the council love, gasping for a cuppa'   the guys were astonished how the Northern charm worked!   K

( must admit i had to hand over my mobile number to rather a lot of old dears...........  ?)  

Are you sure you were not enjoying the attention from those lovely old ladies ?

• Haha 1

Thank you Khriss [emoji846] Trees are a precious commodity and I’m studying like mad so i hopefully can recognise diseases, pests different fungi ect So I do not destroy healthy growth. I guess your only as good as your last job ! The electric has gone down on the whole seafront so I am sat reading The Arboriculturalists companion by candlelight [emoji269]

I practically live by candle light Sam, love it! Very rarely use a light switch, kitchen is lit from the light off my cooker hood, front room is lit by tv, (and wood burner if its lit) probably use the bathroom light most out of any, otherwise its practically darkness [emoji108][emoji108][emoji108]
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Ratman said:

I practically live by candle light Sam, love it! Very rarely use a light switch, kitchen is lit from the light off my cooker hood, front room is lit by tv, (and wood burner if its lit) probably use the bathroom light most out of any, otherwise its practically darkness emoji108.pngemoji108.pngemoji108.png

That’s wonderful ❤️ I’m so jealous because I LOVE wood burners and candlelight, really cosy. Bet you have such a peaceful home ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Samantha48 said:

That’s wonderful ❤️ I’m so jealous because I LOVE wood burners and candlelight, really cosy. Bet you have such a peaceful home ?

...... Right by South Mimms services M25  ?  K

Edited by Khriss
Sorry mate! Couldnt help myself ?
  • Haha 1