Mugged.... really!!!

Dean Lofthouse

Parents most likely disowned them after years of being robbed by own flesh n blood...

If they get convicted they will no doubt enjoying play stations tvs etc in a nice warm cell being fed and supplied smack making new contacts, then released early and housed in a council flat with benefits and a helpfull doctor.....

Put em up against the wall

THE PERANTS TRAIN THEM CHAV SCUM :mad1:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe it. Had a letter off the courts today, one of the scrotes has pleaded not guilty but admitted being there.

Not guilty to assault with intent to rob and not guilty to attempted robbery.

So deano's got to go as a witness, from what I saw he is going down but will now get a heavier sentence, what a pratt

wot a nugget well done for sticking through it hope the old guy has no lasting effect

my brother was on a bus going home one day sat down reading the local rag he was reading the court section and came across a story about a kown local sex offender. he was molestering a little boy aged 8 while babysitting and the parents new the guy in qustion was on the sex offenders register. low and behold my bro glansed up and the guy in qustion is sitting two seats down from him chatting up two young girl. so my bro waited till the next stop got up and kicked the guy of the bus.

the bus driver pulled him up and asked what he was playing at so my bro explained his actions and showed him the newspaper artical the bus driver said right ok and drove on leaving the guy at the stop.

two days later the police turn up at is door charging him with assult and bus driver had been suspended with no pay.

to cut a long story short it goes to court my bro got admonished on the grounds that all the witness's had different versions of events.

the bus driver lost his job and the guy in qustion got 4 months sentence for breching his conditions of the sex offends act

two months later hes back on the streets again with good behaviour and on the tag

and a hear you ask your self wot happend about the boys parents who let this fiend look after the lad well not a sausage do you believe that.

you've got to ask yourself wot kind of world do we live in and as for the justice system what a joke.

you've got to ask yourself wot kind of world do we live in and as for the justice system what a joke.

I agree!!

I know a few police officiers (some quite high up) and apperently the police are doing everything to catch the ****ers but because the prisons are full they just get a slap on the wrist by the court and go straight back into society! Doesnt help that if they do go to prison they have 3meals a day, a warm bed to sleep in and get training grants when they come out! What kinda punishment is that?!?!?!:thumbdown:

I agree!!

I know a few police officiers (some quite high up) and apperently the police are doing everything to catch the ****ers but because the prisons are full they just get a slap on the wrist by the court and go straight back into society! Doesnt help that if they do go to prison they have 3meals a day, a warm bed to sleep in and get training grants when they come out! What kinda punishment is that?!?!?!:thumbdown:

agreed bring back national service and put them on the frount line in afgan and iraq that al sort the scum out

agreed bring back national service and put them on the frount line in afgan and iraq that al sort the scum out

totally agree with that, why should decent human beings be standing on the front line when we seem to have an abudance of scum degrading our country, make them do it, oh and they are only allowed to fight with their faithfull stanley knife!!!

This kind of stuff makes me so angry. A few years back in Leicester city centre I got arrested one night after knocking out a guy who was trying to mug me, because no one about could be arsed to give a statement It was my word against his, but they were all willing to stand and watch the action and blue lights!!! Luckly I played rugby with one of the officers who turned up later, and he also knew the real offender, so nothing came of it, but its still not the point Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

They need to bring back the rope for this scum.

A lot of my work is deer and pest control, the way things are you're terrified of getting caught up in something as you gun certificates will be revocked if you are anywhere near a fight.

I know for a fact that decent guys have turned the other cheek or looked the other way because of the fear of loosing certs.

I'm lucky to live in an area where muggings etc. are unheard off. Thank God!

As someone said on another thread, the poor old man will get little more than victim support and probably fare worse whilst the two thugs will gain more in the long run since our pc obsessed infrastructure with no common sense will determine they require heaps of gentle input at the tax payers expense blah blah blah... good for you tho, not being afraid to try and make a difference knowing you'd probably be sued later. Tony Martin and all that...

Good for you Dean i would have jumped in also. It's a weeky occurance that I have to front someone up for some anti social behavoir from making grannies walk round groups of youths into roads, to parking in disabled bays to the absolute classic of littering. Blame is such afunny thing isn't it. Parents usually, education sometimes, lack of prper punishment, maybe. it's a difficult one for sure, with many complex issues to navigate around, so it was with dismay that I see the usual reactions to this never change from national service and hanging to beating people up. Accusations of nanny states mix with accusations of soft states. Criminals are people who break the law.

No matter what morality you have, this is the facts. Taking the law into your own hands and breaking it, makes you a criminal. Criminals should be hung, castrated, beaten up or made to join the army. Ridiculous logic.

If someone was beaten up badly, would breaking into their car be sufficient punishment for the crime? Shouldn't the punishment fit the crime?

Derek Bently anyone? 21st century boys time to get civilized.

No matter what morality you have, this is the facts. Taking the law into your own hands and breaking it, makes you a criminal. Criminals should be hung, castrated, beaten up or made to join the army. Ridiculous logic.

If someone was beaten up badly, would breaking into their car be sufficient punishment for the crime? Shouldn't the punishment fit the crime?

Derek Bently anyone? 21st century boys time to get civilized.

I had my house broke into about 20 years ago and found out who did it. Every time I see him I do something whether it be a slap,take his car keys or whatever comes into my head at the time. Call me a criminal if you like I could,nt careless, you could even call me barbaric. Personally I call it human nature.

I got nine month for slapping two coppers who were, at the time beating the shite out of someone, I witnessed everything from start to finish, but went about things the wrong way. I'm an act now think later person

You can't give someone a slap because they are giving someone else a slap, especailly a copper, they don't believe your side of the story when it comes to court against a copper