Mugged.... really!!!

Dean Lofthouse

I had my house broke into about 20 years ago and found out who did it. Every time I see him I do something whether it be a slap,take his car keys or whatever comes into my head at the time. Call me a criminal if you like I could,nt careless, you could even call me barbaric. Personally I call it human nature.

The S08, it's not what i call you, and I'm not denying human nature or the impulse to react. I was pointing out that THE law terms you a criminal if you break it. I've spent my adult life trying and sometimes changing the laws I think are unjust. This fight is not always as easy as slapping someone, some times it takes dedication , patience, courage, all the things that make a man. Like many on this forum I believe the law is an ass. But I also respect it. Without it we are lawless. As groovy as this may sound, believe me a lawless society is chock full of rape and murder, Taliban anyone?

I think I should be able to shoot members of the BNP, builders that whistle at women, Alan Carr, Celine Dion, middle lane drivers, call centre managers, Mika, George Bush and anything else I deem room 101able. I do not act on this impulse thankfully because it's illegal and for what it's worth Immoral.

Human nature evolves every second of everyday, constantly. There is no way to say definitively, there, that's human nature, because it's moved on already.

I am obliged to say that this is my opinion as it stands today. tomorrow it may be different.

• 1 month later...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe it. Had a letter off the courts today, one of the scrotes has pleaded not guilty but admitted being there.

Not guilty to assault with intent to rob and not guilty to attempted robbery.

So deano's got to go as a witness, from what I saw he is going down but will now get a heavier sentence, what a pratt

Witness care contacted me and the wife yesterday to tell us that we were no longer needed as key witness's, the court case will now not be going ahead due to the defendent being deceased.

I have looked back on searches with this lads name and he has a string of offences to his name and was, at the time of the mugging, wanted by police for breaking his bail conditions and failing to appear on charges of criminal damage.

He has also drug offences, I'm not saying this has anything to do with his death, but the odds are that this may be the case.

No details have been passed on but in my eyes it's one less to worry about and a huge saving of tax payers money. I am a little disappointed in that I was the key witness and I have been deprived of putting away a scum ball that thought it ok to mug a 91 year old man, who was visiting his poorly wife in hospital, who's wife then subsequently died (unrelated to the crime).

I have no news of the old gent and how he is, all I know is he is still alive.

Witness care contacted me and the wife yesterday to tell us that we were no longer needed as key witness's, the court case will now not be going ahead due to the defendent being deceased.

I have looked back on searches with this lads name and he has a string of offences to his name and was, at the time of the mugging, wanted by police for breaking his bail conditions and failing to appear on charges of criminal damage..

Probably the best outcome anyone could have hoped for:001_smile:

One less scumbag on the streets wrecking peoples lives.

I witnessed a same sort of incident just comming away from a quote i was doing,in surrey would you believe, I saw 4 hoodies trying to rob a pizza delivory boy Whom they pushed him off his moped and trying to break his chained on money wallet.I was in the landy and mounted the pavement and one of them just managed to jump clear.

The one that had his arm around the neck of the victim got the biggest smack in the mouth that he probally ever got and his nose split blood and DNA all over the my clothes int he resulting bundle, I did ask him nicely, first if he would let go of the pizza boy. Anther put a brick throu a window of the landy as they all legged it.

The main suspect got picked up a mile away wearing his mates clothing. Police took DNA swabs of the blood on my clothing and it matched.

I picked him out on a ID parade as did other witnesses and he was still not having it so we all trooped to court about 9 months after the event and he then pleaded and the judge threw the book at him and i was getting £25 compo cheques each month for over a year for my damages (window and new specs)

Well I hope the judge threw it hard enough. Sometimes they can be a bit slack here, but they seem to be improving over the last few years. Good on you,:thumbup1:

Dean, I remember reading you're original post. I'm glad to hear he did the world a favor and left, pity it took so long.:mad1: