Hello everyone

Bald Monkey

Loads and loads of tree workers pikeys gardeners landscapers all doing tree work. I think this industry is going to suffer in the next 18months.

I would have got a job first with a company who will keep you then get your tickets. You could find it very hard.

But good luck,

Hi bald monkey

I was in your shoes this time last year. Did NA arb 3 days a week , got my cs30-31.

C

Hi Cerne Arb,

Thanks for the reply, I was just wondering did you enjoy doing the NA Arb course?

I'm really looking forward to it and hoping it will give me a good overall insight into Arboriculture.

Hi Cerne Arb,

Thanks for the reply, I was just wondering did you enjoy doing the NA Arb course?

I'm really looking forward to it and hoping it will give me a good overall insight into Arboriculture.

:001_smile:It was a great year. I loved the theroy and the practical. Bit hard at times, stydying writing assignments and holding two jobs!! In that respect im glad its over. made some great friends and learnt loads about trees which has given me a good grounding in the Arb job. Its only when you get out into the big arb world when you realise you need to learn more and have only just skimmed the surface all year.

learning bussiness managment at the time was boring..butbeleive me you do need it. I loved tree biology. Climbing for the first time is scary but you get used to it...:scared1::001_smile:

good luck with yours..were you doing it?