How selfish are people nowadays

Dean Lofthouse

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are many decent copper out there that want to do a good job but can't....... and that is from someone who did nine month in Armley prison for beating up two of them :scared1:

have to agree with you dean

been arrested twice, once on drunk and disorderly and another for GBH thankfully that one was mistaken identity but spent time in cells for both and let off with no charge.had appology for the gbh one

but i still have respect for the law. yes they may be arrogant, firm and sometimes disrespectful but look at some of the scum they have to deal with.

when we were kids they were alowed slap us if we were out of line... now they can't even swear at us.....how frustrating must their job be

i take my hat of to them

i take my hat of to them

IMO On the one hand you have to respect them for putting themselves on the line. However, I have no experience of this, whenever I have needed a copper there have been none available or when they have turned up they are bloody useless.

On the other hand, they have to deal with some right old lowlifes but if you live by the sword then be prepared to die by it... as the saying goes!

The Met...:thumbdown:

its terrible!

on another note i saw a ambulance pull up out side a job yesterday and the driver got out a map book while the passenger was reading his own book!!!!!!!!!!it totally infuriated me!!!!! W*****S

You are entitled to your own opinions Vduben, but do you know the whole story? As well as an arborist, running my own business, I am a leading Firefighter, with Essex County Fire and Rescue Service, with 15 years under my belt. It still amazes me how many people do not put a house name or number out side their property, makes life difficult mate. Then they wonder why it took so long to get to them.

We all do our best, live through it Dude.

You are entitled to your own opinions Vduben, but do you know the whole story? As well as an arborist, running my own business, I am a leading Firefighter, with Essex County Fire and Rescue Service, with 15 years under my belt. It still amazes me how many people do not put a house name or number out side their property, makes life difficult mate. Then they wonder why it took so long to get to them.

no i dont know the full details,

but in a map book there is no house numbers only street names, surley it would of been in the passengers interests to be helping at least?

:confused1: Could you not just look for the one with the flames coming out of it...................................:001_tongue:

no i dont know the full details,

but in a map book there is no house numbers only street names, surley it would of been in the passengers interests to be helping at least?

Yer I agree, nothing so infuriating as driving in the wrong direction cause they got the map upside down.

In the maps we carry they have all the info

Generally the driver drives, the guys in the back map read/ shout obsenities/panic/pray etc:thumbup1: