strange places you have worked

wattie

What about beavers? For me not the weird but horrbileist place would have to be a fertiliser factory felling dead conifers full of sulphur (or whatever) then the big clouds of dust after going through the chipper!not nice on the lungs.

there is a beaver in each photo Mike posted

the De Havilland DHC-2 Beaver :001_tongue:

Well spotted! I have an enourmous respect for those Air Craft.They can drop two cylinders in flight and still chug along,they are the "Chevrolet Pickups" of the Sky.I saw one take off with so much aboard the floats were nearly under water,it just sat back and like a lazy blowfly eventually chugged into the Sky.

come to think of it i worked next door to what looked like a derelict house, turned out the was a male tranny inside and they didnt use the front door!!!!!! had a hole with ply over it to get in and out, the man had high heels on fish nets, a velvet skirt and the likes!!!

i did a job once with christreeroot on an estate cuttin up some old limes that had fallen over chris remarked that there may be some reindeer on site. oh yes there was deer..... and wallabys and larmas never worked with larmas before and probably never will again curious creatures lookin over your shoulder whilst youve got an 880 cuttin log half expecting to get gobbed in the face. and the wallabys one albino just wanted to play with his manhood and stare at you with bright red eyes.. looked like something out of doctor who or something. good times ::001_smile:

Forgot that one bob :001_smile::ohmy::001_smile:

have also worked for Ancient Discoveries 3 Program where they wanted to heat up a large boulder too around 800 - 1000 degrees with firewood, pull the embers to the side, pour vinegar over the rock and then hit it with a sledge hammer and watch the rock explode. pretty cool

its on the history channel next year