Auction for a good cause.

Mick Stockbridge

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just received a telephone bid of £22 for the manbag. If anymore of you gayboys wanna put a bid on it but don't wanna disclose your ID then pm me before 7pm.

Don't worry Johnny, I won't tell em it's you that phoned me...:001_tongue::laugh1:

you slag, never talking to you again :laugh1:

who got the clock

Ok as promised, a chance to win my services as an AW for your DSC2. It must be on your permission and preferably fairly local to me.

If you don't know what DSC 2 is maybe you fancy a chance to shoot a Roe, Muntjac or Fallow on one of my patches. I will provide the rifle and the lucky winner will have to do a check zero before being allowed a shot at a deer. One morning or afternoon and it would be from a high seat.

I could look into B&B if required.

Remember there are no guarantees of a shot but you have to be in it to win it! These are wild deer!

Dates to be confirmed.

Good luck!

You got the clock Johnny, all you have to do now is get down to Capel to collect it :laugh1: Seriously though, are you going to Capel? If not then Andy will have to send it to you at my cost.

Ian love, you won the manbag :sneaky2:

Pm me your address and I'll post it to you, god I'm gonna miss that bag....:laugh1:

Thanks for taking part yet again you two.

That's one helluva lot deer man, thanks :thumbup:

That can run until Sunday the 27th at 7pm.

Anyone care to bid on the chance of shooting a deer?