Auction for a good cause.

Mick Stockbridge

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers for the bowl Ian it's sitting next to me full of Foxs Glacier Fruits.:thumbup: If you ever need a job in a packing department, I've got a job here for you. The wife took it off me as I was trying to tear it open with my teeth.:thumbup:

How do I pay for it ?

well done to our winners, they are:

butler.... ap.... 31 pounds

geoff.... tongs.... 35 pounds

i will send a pm to you both shortly.

the next items will be put up by mick stockbridge with details of auction running time, so keep a close eye.

Bass Fishing Trip for One The auction will end 7.30pm Monday 7th March 2011

I'm offering a really good day out bass fishing for one, in a great unspoilt part of East Anglia, we will fish both rivers in the links River Alde - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia River Ore, Suffolk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We will meet at Orford quay,a very interesting working quay in its own right, the date will be a day in May, we can confirm a day between the winning bidder and myself after the auction, the day will be subject to weather I'm afraid, if blown out we'll organise another day, weekdays are best as there will be less traffic on the water and you can really enjoy the place more with less people about. Google Maps

The day will include a full days dingy fishing for bass a great sports fish, we will use lures and or bait, the boat is a small 10' Walkerbay RIB which is great for getting into the shallows where the big bass frequent.

I will supply all bait, lures, rods, reels, lifejackets, the day will be suited to anyone regardless of fishing experience.

To add to the day out, we will be able to take in a few places of great interest these include, Orford Ness Wildlife, Havergate Island Wildlife, Alde-Ore Estuary and Orford Ness read the link I think anyone will agree, that this is a very interesting place Untitled these places we will be able to see quite clearly from the boat, we can even anchor up over and take closer a look on foot if thats what you'd like to do. I'm also a NT wardens assistant, so we have full permission to take a look.

Last but no means least lunch and refreshments! cold drinks and snacks will be supplied throughout the day.

Not blowing my own trumpet too loudly, but quite a few members on here that know me, know I don't take food lightly especially lunch, lunch will be a very fine turnout, fitting for the day and to be honest fit for a king!

So to summarise, 8.30 am a day to be arranged in May, we meet at Orford quay, we fish for bass, we enjoy a scrumptious lunch, we take in the unique surrounding natural and historical sights, 4.30pm I clean/prep your fish [fingers crossed] unless you prefer catch and release, in that case we'll take a few photos. :thumbup1:

Please dig deep guys, not only will this be a great day out, but its also for a very good cause, happy bidding :thumbup:

Lee Winger

Edited by Lee Winger