Would you climb this?

egs

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sorry they want it taken down.... just worryed in case me anchor point snapps out... i was thinking also aboutt getin a jcb and stand in the bucket..... also you cant fell in house would be to close

Would you really rather be in the bucket of a JCB, fully at the mercy of whatever numpty is at the wheel / controls? stuff that for a game of monkeys, I would rather stay in control of my own destiny and climb the thing.

As has been said, wouldnt be messing about with fancy cuts or mega branchwalks, just fold the branches as I go.

remember, we might install some confidence, but we are only looking at pictures, if you dont want to climb it, walk away:001_smile:. Standing on a jcb bucket or any other cheap/risky way of doing it is not the way, it the owners dont want to pay for it to get taken down properly then forget it.:sneaky2:

Being new in your area will make you very busy at first, this is partly because the not so good customers have fallen out with the good contractors, i found this out the hard way and travelled all over thinking i was awesome then got owed fortunes by idiots:thumbdown: