Kids or no Kids

Dean Lofthouse

People living longer has nothing to do with it. Keeping their tackle in their pants has.

This isn't a UK problem, it is a world wide problem, we multiply worldwide at a rate of something like 1 million newborn per hour

I'm afraid i'll have to disagree with this statement (obviously having more than my quota:lol:). I would just like to ask how you would feel when you get older to be told that there is no money left in the pot. Can't have your operation there's just no money. No pension! People are living longer and they want their pensions still, as they need to eat and live, and everyone was only allowed two kids (because Dean said:lol:) we no longer have enough money going in to pay for everyone. Sorry Mr Lofthouse we appreciate you paid in but join the queue for the payout. I actually agree that it will be a big problem but why worry about things you can't control?!!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they shout start by giving the drug addicts the bullet.

Editted for accuracy

In my opinion having kids is not a right, you should have the means to raise the children you decide to have. Stopping the outrageous amount paid out in child benefit would make some of the spongers think long and hard about having kids.

The british are averaging just under 2 kids per couple at the minute, this is down on 20 years ago. The population problem at the minute is immigration and the number of kids non british nationals are having.

the next world war would be the end of it its no fighting in trenches or in fields one hit of a button and well all be gone so im not to worried theres nothing i can do about it

Exactly. Why waste your life worring about things you can't control. If it happens it happens and i'm sure it will do one day. Perhaps give the planet a well deserved break from us lot:lol:

I have always been of the opinion that a couple should only have two kids to replace themselves. I personally had the chop after two kids.

Around ten years ago I remarked how green belt and agricultural land was being eaten up at an alarming rate. The reason behind this is simple, there are far too many humans populating a given area of land.

If there was another world war and we had to rely on food we produce, we would be stuffed.

If the land we occupy cannot sustain the populus, then we need to think about a cull or to stop breeding.

Humans are supposed to be intelligent beings, but seem to be so thick that they continue breeding at an alarming rate.

It has now made the news recently, that in a very short time, Britains population will go over the 70 million mark and unless we start bring agricultural land back into use we will be very heavily dependant on importing food. So much so, that if imports stopped there would be a mass famine in the uk.

There is even talk about having to geneticly modify crops to produce enough to self sustain. Nature isn't complex, you follow some basic rules and you will survive, break those rules and you will die.

So here's a little pointer to everyone, stop breeding because you are putting me and my family at risk in the future.

Don't believe the hype, every human on the planet could fit on the Isle of White, the next time your on an aeroplane take a look down and see just how much of this green and pleasant land there is for us all to live and grow food, and bye the way 40% of food is chucked away before it hits the supermarket shelves, bent carrots and odd shaped fruit the housewife, they claim won't buy...............:001_rolleyes: I take with a large pinch of salt most of what I read or see on the news or in the papers, lots of it is the rich man's propaganda to keep us producing wealth for them not us..................

And I have 5 children..........:001_smile:

The £20bn food mountain: Britons throw away half of the food produced each year - News, Food & Drink - The Independent

Edited by Lee Winger

Editted for accuracy

In my opinion having kids is not a right, you should have the means to raise the children you decide to have. Stopping the outrageous amount paid out in child benefit would make some of the spongers think long and hard about having kids.

The british are averaging just under 2 kids per couple at the minute, this is down on 20 years ago. The population problem at the minute is immigration and the number of kids non british nationals are having.

That probably is more accurate mate:lol: When my wife was in the hospital after giving birth the midwife was telling me about a smackhead giving birth to a child which of course meant it was born addicted to heroin. While the midwives were caring for her screaming baby she was sneaking out and injecting herself in the hospital toilets:angry: I would give people like that the bullet myself mate.

read this once....."we are here as a mechanism of this planets evolution like the spin of a washing machine cycle. the earth has a cycle with a biginning and an end. we are here to "just be humans". industrialise and create physical changes in the planet to facilititate the end. every planet in our solar system is in a different phase of the same cycle"....makes sense in a strange way!!!!