Kids........Aaaarrgghh!

Andy Collins

So basically if you are not happy in your low paid job, get another couple of low paid jobs to pay your bills.:001_rolleyes:

Is that solving the problem or just magnifying it:confused1:

its not going to be for ever though is it? youngsters/newbies/apprentices need monney to live my wage doesnt cover my insurance, housekeep etc etc so I have no choice but to do it its not magnifiying it its just a soulotion until they get more experience to get a better wage.

I would of thought you would be agreeing with stephen going on your groundie thread not to long back

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So basically if you are not happy in your low paid job, get another couple of low paid jobs to pay your bills.:001_rolleyes:

Is that solving the problem or just magnifying it:confused1:

It may not solve the problem of me time but it will solve the shortage of money(half of the problem solved) until the boy as learned his trade, and it is not unheard off for people to have more than one job to make up a living wage.

Doesn't make it the right solution though, it is the solution you have adapted to:001_smile:

well i would argue that you cant be an effective/good climber without experiencing the workings from the ground.

a good climber that understands the groundsmans job through having done it will make the overall job run smoother.

clearly the way to learn the ropes is on the ground as if you make a balls up it is potentialy less dangerous than 50ft up!

Doesn't make it the right solution though, it is the solution you have adapted to:001_smile:

The fact is this Stevie if the boy wants more money he his going to have to work more hours, if he likes it or not, the same as the rest of us had to when we first started out. I assume you built up your business when you were younger by working as and when required, its just the way of the world when your young.

The fact is this Stevie if the boy wants more money he his going to have to work more hours, if he likes it or not, the same as the rest of us had to when we first started out. I assume you built up your business when you were younger by working as and when required, its just the way of the world when your young.

wow, i read that with my dads voice in my head:laugh1: