Boredom Tax?

Albedo

Here Here!!

There's a few others too..

£5 fine for anybody asking which chainsaw (stihl v husky)

£5 fine for anybody asking how to go self employed

£5 fine for anybody moaning about the price of timber at roadside

:biggrin:

It's simular questions on shooting forums - airguns .177 or .22.

How do I apply for a FAC/SG and how do I get permission to shoot on land.

But we all have to start somewhere, at least this forum stays focused.

Ok going off topic for a moment but can't help it.:blushing:

I just saw a hospital letter complaining about heating - the last line.

'the hottest place is the little corridor between Matron & sisters office'

Spare me the 'slammer' :sneaky2:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry folks.

I vented a bit after a glass of wine or two. I am not going to defend my earlier statement, as even If I sometimes think it, this is not a mature way to go about it.

Don't want to wriggle out of it either, guilty as charged:blushing:

Sorry folks.

I vented a bit after a glass of wine or two. I am not going to defend my earlier statement, as even If I sometimes think it, this is not a mature way to go about it.

Don't want to wriggle out of it either, guilty as charged:blushing:

Haha I thought it was funny :001_smile: it can feel like you read the same old threads at times on any forum. It must be people coming and going we must be the bored ones because were always on the forum:blushing::lol:

£1000 fine for this:

Thread Title: "Hi / New(bie) Here / Hello! / Passed my CS30&31 Yeehaaa"

Thread Text: "Yeeehaaa I've just passed my CS30 and 31 !!!!!!!!!! Champing at the bit to get on with MY 38 etc etc. Just can't wait to get going! It's going to be brilliant! Been looking at the site for a while. It's so awesome I had to cut my girly hair to see the screen properly I was on here so much and then I thought I'd join so really pleased to be posting here! Please, I'm dedicated, very hard working, own saws etc, climbing kit and transport, will work for buttons. Not chocolate ones though because my spots are bad enough".

:001_rolleyes::001_rolleyes::001_rolleyes:

If you want to stir up a hornets nest just start a thread stating that any of the Jap vans are at least twice as good as a Landie:lol:. You'll probably have a contract put out on you but it'd be worth it just to get the response:lol:

Or how about .. Who has the highest IQ ... a. The Firewood man b. The Groundie or is that Groundy ? or c. the Climber...... I would say the highest is the Firewood man who has the sense to stay well away from all the dangerous work then second the Groundie who has the sense to stay on the ground and last of all the climber who twinkles up in the sky as the sun glints from all the shiny little clips with which he adorns himself :biggrin:

Or how about .. Who has the highest IQ ... a. The Firewood man b. The Groundie or is that Groundy ? or c. the Climber...... I would say the highest is the Firewood man who has the sense to stay well away from all the dangerous work then second the Groundie who has the sense to stay on the ground and last of all the climber who twinkles up in the sky as the sun glints from all the shiny little clips with which he adorns himself :biggrin:

Haha :lol: I think that was the first argument I got involved in when I first joined the forum

:blushing: