stihl ms200t-{10 on e-bay}

Martyn Amos

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the price of a new one.:confused1: but with no warranty and second hand.

like i said in an above post,i think they hope to sell to a unqualified user!

who cannot purchase from a shop?

you run a shop jonesie,what you sell a top handle to a buyer who walked into your shop and wanted to buy,with out cs38/39?

martyn

Some of the prices are crazy, it's either good but expensive or cheap rubbish. I dont buy and saws and the like of there any more simply because there either over priced rubbish or if there cheap normally nicked.

yes!crazy prices?

i would buy one at the right price £200/£250 but £450 s/h :confused1:

i have bought used saws in the past and they are still going strong [approx 2 yrs ago]its a risk you take!

i also think the prices on e-bay are high and they are selling well,because up until recently you could shop around on the internet for the best price and then buy[and some dealers would sell to unqualified users online] i know because i bought one before i got my tickets?

but now stihl/huskys new policy is no postage,you can order online but must pickup in the shop?

£600! around £500 more like, as for having a ticket to buy one I was once told that they can be sold to a person without a ticket if that person is going to use it to obtain their ticket :sneaky2: It must be true as I havent got a ticket and I've bought brand new from more than one supplier in this very way :thumbup:

jam

when i was on 38/39 i had my own top handle that i bought with out the tickets.

one of the other guys on the course had to borrow a top handle,he went to buy one from a dealer and was refuse cos he did not have the ticket?he was told to come back when/if he past,[we all passed]

THINK IT DEPENDS ON THE DEALER.....:001_huh:

Yes I would, but I would need to ask a few questions. It's not the person buying it that needs the cert it's the person using it.:001_smile:

Put it like this your dad can buy you your first car (if your lucky) before you have a driving licence, this doesn't mean you can drive can jump in and drive it until your qualified to do so.

Hope this makes sense.:001_smile:

Yes I would, but I would need to ask a few questions. It's not the person buying it that needs the cert it's the person using it.:001_smile:

Put it like this your dad can buy you your first car (if your lucky) before you have a driving licence, this doesn't mean you can drive can jump in and drive it until your qualified to do so.

Hope this makes sense.:001_smile:

CRYSTAL :001_rolleyes:

wish my dad bought me my 1st car:lol: