insurance

Aaron

hello,

iv got a few private jobs coming up but i am abit worried about the insurance side of things, to legally be covered in worst case scenrio what cover do i need, does public liability coer me? any help appreiciated. Thanks:thumbup1:

aaron

What is the "worst case scenario" of what you are attempting to do?

You dont need public liabiltiy insurance if your at risk from breaking a pane of glass or a bit of guttering. If there is a genuine chance that you might drop a tree through a house then its too soon for you to be taking on your own work.

You dont need public liabiltiy insurance if your at risk from breaking a pane of glass or a bit of guttering. If there is a genuine chance that you might drop a tree through a house then its too soon for you to be taking on your own work.

Theres no 'geniune chance' of dropping through a house, i was more concered as to legal requirements. :thumbup1: i dont plan to burn my house down, but i have insurance, accidents can and do happen.

Aaron

Thing is though what if someone is standing behind that pane of glass?

For the cost its not worth not having it really.

You've posted this before Rupe and while I know where your coming from, it only take some blood sucker to come onto site, throw themselves on the floor claiming they tripped over a twig and you can be in really deep water.

These people exist, they over take you then slam on (having removed their brake light bulbs) and claim for whiplash.