Miele vs Dyson? !!!

TimberCutterDartmoor

Miele vs Dyson - Engineering Integrity  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Miele vs Dyson - Engineering Integrity

Ok, I've had this argument for years with my better half. When we married and set up home, her faulty Dyson vacuum cleaner wound up in the loft where it continues to evade the grave where as my Miele gives sterling service all the time.

But, I have yet to find a, er, well you know without being sexist, a Venus race individual that realises that Dyson are total crap and Miele are Rolls Royce.

I think they think Dyson must be good because they offer a "new technology" and cost a fortune but in engineering terms they are complete crap.

So to prove the point, I'm going to take a risk and show the results from this poll to my Wife and hope I don't end up in AD15s Doghouse!

Oh, and do me a favour, don't all vote the wrong way to stitch me up! I NEED this !!! :thumbup1:

PS anyone voting for Dyson - get some mechanical training :laugh1::001_tongue:

Edited by TimberCutterDartmoor

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about henrys?? Thats a man hoover even though they are not that great. A man should not have a good hoover, that way when the missus moves in they take over the hoovering. If you already have the best hoover then get on with it your self.

This is an argument that it is best to lose.

Miele miele miele miele miele Miele miele miele miele miele Miele miele miele miele miele Miele miele miele miele miele Miele miele miele miele miele Miele miele miele miele miele Miele miele miele miele miele Miele miele miele miele miele Miele miele miele miele miele Miele miele miele miele miele.

No loss of suction with a dyson coz they never had any in the first place....It took 3 crap dysons to prove to my wife and her family that dysons WERENT the be all and end all, and that mieles are that....now they wouldnt look at anything else, and the outlaws have changed all their appliances to miele!!

Miele miele miele miele miele Miele miele miele miele miele Miele miele miele miele miele Miele miele miele miele miele Miele miele miele miele miele Miele miele miele miele miele Miele miele miele miele miele Miele miele miele miele miele Miele miele miele miele miele Miele miele miele miele miele.

No loss of suction with a dyson coz they never had any in the first place....It took 3 crap dysons to prove to my wife and her family that dysons WERENT the be all and end all, and that mieles are that....now they wouldnt look at anything else, and the outlaws have changed all their appliances to miele!!

Thank you mate, thank you thank you thank you !!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

We have a Miele but the wife wants a dyson, asked a guy in the local electrical shop the other day about swapping to the dyson, and he said we would be very dissapointed after the miele which tbh still works well dispite being about 7years old, as they are really well built, so the miele will stay for now

I've had two dyson machines but might not buy another when needed. I objected to Mr Dyson taking his manufacturing abroad at the cost of UK jobs. At least you know Miele is foreign.

Other than that, the Dyson cleans as much as I want it to - although I do live on my own and in a dump!:001_tt2: