Would you do this?

Treewarrior

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A climber near me fell out of a tree very recently broke his back how much is a job really worth this is my bit.

I dont ask the other prices i dont care i give the price i want to do the job and if i dont get it the job is not worth my time stress or risking my life for.

We should all charge a bloody lot more then we do office workers can earn far more for sitting on there arse with the biggest risk being is there any biscuits left.

:laugh1:

A climber near me fell out of a tree very recently broke his back how much is a job really worth this is my bit.

I dont ask the other prices i dont care i give the price i want to do the job and if i dont get it the job is not worth my time stress or risking my life for.

We should all charge a bloody lot more then we do office workers can earn far more for sitting on there arse with the biggest risk being is there any biscuits left.

:laugh1:

well said.

I have started to push my prices up.

I would rather not do this job if i have to climb for 200 a day plus expenses.