AA @ Ciren

PeteB

Anyone know the visitor numbers for the AA @ Ciren this year?

What kept everyone away? Was it fuel prices and the APF in september? Does this mean that Saltex will be poorly attended by the trade?

Did you stay at home to watch trooping of the colour?, who won the 24hr Le Mans?, what was the Isle of Wight gig like and who went to the Download Festival at Donington Park?, what was the Summer Nationals like at Santa Pod?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe lack of work ie no money!

i think thats the reason....it was noticable that there wasnt the normal groups walking about...large companies with 10 guys in uniform in tow....thats a lot of guys to pay for the day and a lot of income to lose.

i dont really think fuel was the reason, not for the most part anyway.

its cant be fuel it cost 20quid to get there....peanuts

wasnt a bad show but could of been better, not many people there, no big machinery, no carvers nothing!!!!

did meet a few people, steve... sorry i didnt talk very much, was a bit intoxicated trying to figure out how that dam harness fitted, thanks for the pointers tho, cant fault it!!!!! best thing i bought by far that day:001_tt1::001_tt1:

i dont really think fuel was the reason, not for the most part anyway.

I wouldn't be so sure, I know a few firms/lads from up here that would have gone. But running Landy's/transits from here to Cirecester and back would have cost us over 70 quid. That makes for a dear day out! not all of us run two vehicles.

I wouldn't be so sure, I know a few firms/lads from up here that would have gone. But running Landy's/transits from here to Cirecester and back would have cost us over 70 quid. That makes for a dear day out! not all of us run two vehicles.

why does every body feel the need to go in the trannys etc, wghat happened to a car?

well £70 maybe a lot.....but in reality, what was it last year...£60? so its only really £10 extra when you look at it that way.

vduben....i went in a shiny ldv! no choice, missus needs the car!