for ian flatters

testcricket01

:thumbup: guy i was subbing to said he didnt wanna quote for it, even though people just said stick it in your diary and come and do it cause it needs doing. so i said well im well up for it so just gotta get the figures together.

im thinking you, your transit, that guy his landy and chipper fire into back of both trucks. see if i can sort out a farmers big 10ton trailer for timber and a crane and i reackon we should crack it in a day :001_smile:

DSC00397.jpg.beb9513f5d88bdf82aec3a6cd72d8f4f.jpg

DSC00395.jpg.009e3030786a8829713d7002d2a9796b.jpg

DSC00394.jpg.125cca979d3c8b424412b6b1d5efca21.jpg

:thumbup: guy i was subbing to said he didnt wanna quote for it, even though people just said stick it in your diary and come and do it cause it needs doing. so i said well im well up for it so just gotta get the figures together.

im thinking you, your transit, that guy his landy and chipper fire into back of both trucks. see if i can sort out a farmers big 10ton trailer for timber and a crane and i reackon we should crack it in a day :001_smile:

whats the crane for mate??

looks like a nice job mate, but surely money in your pocket rather than a crane companies is better??:thumbup1:

unless im going to lower all the stuff onto the roofs of the 3 buildings on the 3 sides of it, or the fence on the 4th side of it, there is no other options, apart from speedline which isnt ideal on popular. either way im going to be stuck when it comes to the main stem so i say crane it and get it with less hard work.

Speedline it, and most of the main stem, no worries. Then half or quarter the rest of the standing stem and dice it into blocks there and then, they will then be liftable out.

Seriously though, crane would be good, the cost of a crane is supposed to make you more money overall, so sometimes they are the best way forward. it depends a lot on how much work you have after this job.

i.e. £1000 for the job plus a crane and done in a day =good money. Or £1500 altogether with no crane, might take you 2 days so not such good money per day, but higher overall profit unless you have another £1000 per day job to move straight onto the second day.

If your next available job is a £500 job, then you would be better off takign the 750 for 2 days option, rather than the greedy 1000 day, if that makes sense.

Speedline it, and most of the main stem, no worries. Then half or quarter the rest of the standing stem and dice it into blocks there and then, they will then be liftable out.

Seriously though, crane would be good, the cost of a crane is supposed to make you more money overall, so sometimes they are the best way forward. it depends a lot on how much work you have after this job.

i.e. £1000 for the job plus a crane and done in a day =good money. Or £1500 altogether with no crane, might take you 2 days so not such good money per day, but higher overall profit unless you have another £1000 per day job to move straight onto the second day.

If your next available job is a £500 job, then you would be better off takign the 750 for 2 days option, rather than the greedy 1000 day, if that makes sense.

cheers for that rupe makes me think bout it more anyways,

since im flat out with work atm the best option is to get it done quick as possible. esspecially since the days are so short now.

plus the fact i just wanna use a crane for first time :thumbup: