pain relief

elicokiz

Yeah yeah yeah.......they aint no different from anyone else.

Some are 'ard and some just like to sound 'ard.........it's the same all over.

hehe aint that the truth mick :thumbup:

thai oil is great but tends to burn me big time especially if you put it on when your pores are open after training. i find cryogel is very good comes in a rollon applicator so it keeps it off your hands :thumbup:

Cryogel Pain Relieving Gel for Aches and Pains, Muscle Strains and Pain Relief at Fight Superstore

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tiger Balm. Cant understand how it works but does every time. Its like magic:thumbup:

After my recent grading, I basted pretty much every inch of my body apart from my face and groin area, in a pot of tiger balm. It didn't even touch the sides. I was soon smearing half a tube of Deep Heat over myself. Unfortunately, the stuff wot I got on my thighs must have rubbed off on my bollocks. I was almost crying. My wife had no sympathy. I was not the nicest smelling bed parter, if you're not a fan of menthol.

Best thing though is stretching. Proper, full body stretching with solid breathing. 3 x 20 second reps in each position you choose, gently pushing yourself further as you feel your muscles relax.

Talking of menthol, and a bit off-topic.... Colgate Menthol is proper good.

Why's the best for tennis elbow? I can normally work through pain but this does my head in? I dint wanna take painkillers to mask the pain I'd rather find a cure please

it needs rest mate, its caused through repetive work or hyperextension, get the ice on it then get yourself a strap that keeps your arm slightly bent i ve had it a few times its not nice. pain is there to tell you its time to stop!!! you would not keep running the chipper if there was a grinding noise comeing from it would you? thinking its fine it wont get any worst in fact it will get better :lol:

tree cutters are mad as a box of bees. :biggrin:

it needs rest mate, its caused through repetive work or hyperextension, get the ice on it then get yourself a strap that keeps your arm slightly bent i ve had it a few times its not nice. pain is there to tell you its time to stop!!! you would not keep running the chipper if there was a grinding noise coming from it would you? thinking its fine it wont get any worst in fact it will get better :lol:

tree cutters are mad as a box of bees. :biggrin:

I had TE bad for a few years, but I have a wife and four children and my the money I make is our sole income, so I could stop work.

I found one of those neoprene sleeves helped a bit, but I just kept going and after a couple of years it went.

Same goes for my back, if it goes, I wear a leather lifting belt as tight as I can stand, take some pills and just keep going.

For me personally I find keeping going works best, if I stop I seize up.