Tax Credits!

Mick Stockbridge

I don't know Mick but seems you haven't been in the situations others have, sometimes people need help calling them scroungers is just wrong mate. If I could get the money for my kids I would I will do everything non illegal to get money for them, I'd understand your point if you were complaining about people who can't be arsed to work but your talking about people who do getting a bit of their taxback if you yourself don't get none back it's all going to the scroungers you talk about

I've never used the word scrounger in any of this Lorry. My whole point of this thread is, if you want kids then fair enough, just dont expect me to pay for em......atm though I dont have a say in it which imo is wrong.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is there any difference to you contributing to the welfare of kids whose parents may work very hard and others paying for you and your parents, brother, sisters medical needs etc though mick?

Thats why we pay NI, for our medical needs should they arise.

Why should I contribute to your or anyone elses kids ? You choose to have em so you pay for em. Why is that so hard for some people to comprehend ?

Thats why we pay NI, for our medical needs should they arise.

Why should I contribute to your or anyone elses kids ? You choose to have em so you pay for em. Why is that so hard for some people to comprehend ?

blame the labour party for starting it all not the people that claim it and if your views are that strong run for m.p.:001_tt2:

[quote=Mick Stockbridge;374990

Mick it seems to me that its you who isnt understanding. You started this thread on Tax Credits, its you that accused those receiving Tax Credits as "poncing". If you had attacked benefit scroungers, the long term unemployed, or illegal immigrants getting treated better than hard-working British guys, I would have been 100% behind you. I, for one, have always grafted, sometimes the wages have been so low that I didnt have enough money to pay the bills, and I would have been better off on the dole, but I stuck at it. Later on, they brought out the Working Tax Credits, and it eased the pressure on the ordinary working guy. I am now in a far better position financially, I dont receive anything back from the state, but I'm glad the system was finally there when I most needed it. Sometimes circumstances deal a very tough hand to play, you are fortunate that you are not in the situation where you rely on someone else for a 'hand-out".

you must have been pretty bored when you started this one mick:sneaky2: i know weve spoke about this in person in the past and while i'll agree that on this thread youve come across as accusing people of scrounging and ponsing, i think from the conversation weve had in the past you dont acctually mean it like youve appeared to. the views i remember you expresing to me were that those who graft and do every thing they can to earn the bread for there familes are fully deserved of getting that little extra help if they need it, but the ones who have the oppurtunity to earn the crust but choose not to so that they qualify for certain benifits are the ones you have the problem with. if im right then i absolutely agree with that.

its unfortunate that there is any need for such benefits to even exist but due to the state of our economy it is sometimes impossible for people to earn what they need no matter how hard they try. i've always said that my kids were my choice and i dont expect anyone to support them but until the cost of living and earnings are more realisticly balanced then i accept that i need the top up and can only hope that a time comes soon where the exitance of such benefits is no longer required.

I think your all getting lost up your own @rses !!

The social system is in place for those that need it.

The greivance EVERYONE has is it paying out to those lazy bone idle gits that have no intention of working or ever working and no intention of ever paying back into it

To summerise:

It is there for those that need it not there for those that dont