cheap way to empty your pickup

mikeyg

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just received my loadhandler 2 days after sending cheque, well chuffed:thumbup:

and i have to say it's the dogs, spent half hour fitting side boards over wheel arches to make buck more like a hopper, and it works fab, best thing iv'e bought this year!

highly recommended:thumbup::thumbup:

Any pics mate, be good to see it 'for real' rather than in promo vids?

just received my loadhandler 2 days after sending cheque, well chuffed:thumbup:

and i have to say it's the dogs, spent half hour fitting side boards over wheel arches to make buck more like a hopper, and it works fab, best thing iv'e bought this year!

highly recommended:thumbup::thumbup:

I to have bought one , only took 4 days from sending the cheque off, top man john blevins 01472238382. Havnt fitted it yet as the bed on my hilux is a plastic loadliner & is split in a couple of places , so im going to ply line it to make a smooth running surface, be interested to see how youv converted your bed into a hopper hullsmillfarm.:thumbup:

once again piccies in the dark:laugh1:

i would post a video, but it is exactly as the promo vids show:thumbup1:

just as a quick demo thing i got my 7 months pregnant wife to wind the handle with me standing on sheet and 4 56lb weights also, managed with a single left hand without getting out of puff! (any one who remembers their partner being this pregnant will know that's no mean feat...):001_tt2:

hopper is very basic as you can see:biggrin:

IMG_9810.jpg.8c4662d41c542034885046918c8da57c.jpg

IMG_9812.jpg.666980b932a77c500022d485fef30a0c.jpg

IMG_9813.jpg.98bbf50ab65144542928cf7bfecf3910.jpg

cool, brava's are a decent truck, i dont think my tailgate is strong enough anymore for the loadhandler kit as i keep reversing by braille when its open:blushing:, i imagine a bit of wax or something on the truck floor might help, you want the friction to be working on top of the sheet more than below it:001_cool:

i keep reversing by braille when its open:blushing:

a brave admission i must say:laugh1:

only trouble is now i've moved my lil vistaprint magnet i'll have to wash the truck for like the 2nd time since i've owned it :blushing:

not sure bout the greasy/waxy floor though, my hay and straw will stick like the proverbial to a blanket:001_tongue:

I to have bought one , only took 4 days from sending the cheque off, top man john blevins 01472238382. Havnt fitted it yet as the bed on my hilux is a plastic loadliner & is split in a couple of places , so im going to ply line it to make a smooth running surface, be interested to see how youv converted your bed into a hopper hullsmillfarm.:thumbup:

Unless the splits in the bedliner are going to tear the sheet there's no need to worry about a ply board; the sheet runs over the ridged plastic fine. I've never run mine over anything else.