Health&performance

Yeti

Also try picking up a bottle of serrapeptase,hollands and barrets or any health store should stock it.It eats and breaks down scar tissue in the body it's extracted from silk worms.Asia and Germany actually prescribe it,it is a very very effective replacement for anti inflammatory meds,which overtime can play havoc on your stomach.

Hi Yeti

I took your advice and got some serrapeptase for a few aches and pains and Ive got to say Im very impressed. I cracked a rib and even though Im a fast healer I think it helped me no end. It been about a week and a half and it feels like Im about 4 weeks on from the point of my injury, judging from the last ime I did it, only giving me gip when I cough, sneeze or do someting dumb. So thanks for that little gem.

regards

Ben

• 10 months later...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bumping back an old thread, hope that's okay?

I've just started working out from today, I've always been strong for my size as I've been labouring etc since I was about 15, I'm now 20 and want to gain size! My mate's got a multi gym that I'm going to use, maybe pressups etc as well?

I'm taking one my protein total gainer in the morning and another in the evening.

Have you any tips for me?

• 3 months later...

Quick update

shoulder self rehabed and feeling much better,body is absolutely on fire at moment,dropped over 5 stone and now fitter and stronger than ever.I have switched over to a strictly palaeolithic diet and feel so so much better,if anybody would like details i can aid and detail my daily food intake its very simple to follow.

Hit a P.B on yoke carry this week 425 kg 100 metres 26 seconds the weight drop has aided immensely in all medley events

Believe to achieve chaps,any tips or advice hit me up

The Yeti

Hello mate, interested in hearing of you shoulder rehab problems.

I have a torn rotator cuff in my left shoulder. Probably an RSI from cutting and chucking and simply overuse.

I have been to an Osteo a couple of times and with a bit of prompting she eventually recommended some exercises.

It feels stronger and the ROM is slowly increasing without the pain.

What exercises were you doing. BTW I dont do weights, usually body resistance exercises but most of the ones for the shoulder I am using one of the coloured elastic bands to provide resistance.

Cheers.

Rich.

Hey rich I too had rotator cuff tear and partial labrum tear and ac separation.

I found ice and fish oil in high doses took care of the inflammation along with serrapeptase.

I gained mine from scrapping and getting belted in arm by crowbar.However over the years my upper chest front delt and shoulder girdle overpowered my scapular and the surrounding muscles in upper mid back and lower trapezius resulting in impingement a the ac joint.

I did alot of external rotator cuff work with bands and light dumbells.And an endless amount of scapular pushups facepulls band pull aparts and dumbell pullovers.This combined with endless hours of stretching out my chest and lats and foam rolling my upper back and self myofacial release massage to my shoulder and upper backs and lower trapezius and rhomboids has patched me back together for now.