Todays job.

tommer9

Had to do this today, or the council were going to do it and charge the oap customer alot, to cut a long story short.

Thaniks to Combined trees srevices for sorting out the road closure signage etc for me, much appreciated mate:thumbup1:

Horse chestnut riddled with Armillaria.

24102010345.jpg.e4090d033b29bb3f70ef57d0aa506324.jpg

24102010346.jpg.14fac3998ba5c8825c626ee081305fff.jpg

24102010348.jpg.5be79e2adbd855d9a47f317dcf029a20.jpg

24102010349.jpg.1fc9da58dce1980a0639bce22e406bc6.jpg

No its TPO'd, so not yet. It has no signs of fung yet, but i would only give it a year or so tbh.

The local TO has driven past this one all summer on his way to work and watched it dying back. He got highways to write the customer a letter saying to take it down. They had already approached me, before the letter, but although it sounds like bulying, the upshot was an emergency road closure, and the waiving of the £900 usual fee, and it ended up saving the customer over 1k in the end. Happy days.

tom did you get a pic of the stump ? i found it interesting how the LA can demand the removal of a tree within 14 days or they will do it them selves and charge the earth - IMO it was not as urgent as they made out , but hey ho they scared the crap out of two oap's needlesly !!!!

I never did mate. I have to go out there this week so will get a pic. Bit naughty of the council to say the least. The owner (you may have only met his wife) is very very ill- recent triple bypas op!!!!

They really didnt need it at all, as she isnt that well, which is why it was so important to me to get the price nailed right down for them. And they were REALLY nice people.:001_cool:

Thanks for all your help today Dave.:thumbup:

I never did mate. I have to go out there this week so will get a pic. Bit naughty of the council to say the least. The owner (you may have only met his wife) is very very ill- recent triple bypas op!!!!

They really didnt need it at all, as she isnt that well, which is why it was so important to me to get the price nailed right down for them. And they were REALLY nice people.:001_cool:

no problem tommer , it was a pleasure to give the 390 a go and really impressed with it . and like i said if ever you need any TM or road closures doing feel free to give me a shout .

Thats really good of you tommer. Too many people would of seen this as a quick way to make a good profit:thumbup::thumbup: