How much did you pay for CS30/31?

odd_bird

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that at Shuttleworth in Beds? Have you tried Caple Manor in Enfield, Oaklands College in St. Albans.

£820 quid seems steep closer to 600 would seem right.

yup yup! This is the one..the only one I could find through using google search anyways. Thanks, Brushcutter, I will phone those other places up tomorrow :001_smile:

I'm applying for funding with Learning for Life and they cover anything 1000-1500 quid so if I manage to get my course cheaper I could do something else too! Maybes H&S stuff :001_rolleyes:

if my bonce is workin proper.......(and thats not often!)

lantra course is cheaper cus lantra do the training part of the same course. you will have a certificate for it. the problem is it expires after five years, and you will need to pay for further training to keep it.

NPTC do the test part of the same course. you dont necessary need the training part(lantra) but it does help for novices.

iin short lantra - training

Nptc - test

if its done as part of a college course, you might get conccessions? at the very least assuming shuttleworth (or as we call them "shi.......") teach you properly, you should be able to pass test 100% without the training part .

ps.....i believe shuttleworth use the badger hill nptc test cente at maulden?

• 4 weeks later...