What are peoples landies like?

JamesonARB

Yawn yawn yawn.

Mine is none of the above, and in8 years has broken down once.

People who make these sorts of comments are generally those who cant afford a landy but desperately want one, or drove a nail for a while and ignorantly assumed that all are like that.

Didnt the thread ask what your landy is like, as opposed to what do you think of landrovers?:confused1:

I do apologise for a very slight de rail in the thread I know its very un common on this site:001_rolleyes:

I cant afford a land rover I would be the first to tell you that and even if i could I doubt i would buy one.

:001_smile:

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Disco 2 is a bit like Tommers pictures inside after a bit of rain:lol:!! Really have to get the seals done on the sunroof.

Yey another D2 owner who's truck turns into a fish bowl after a shower!!

Got the mastick on mine around where the sunroof fits to the roof and re sealed the seal with mastick to. Sorted the problem no bother!!

Here's mine.

IMG00205-20100711-1342.jpg.e5bb84c48bc65e28a0fb7d56eaff0aa7.jpg

I have been told to do exactly that so once it comes back from having the seals done on the gearbox i'll be out there sticking them down:lol:. Apart from that minor problem and the gearbox leaking everywhere oh and the air bags on the suspension all going wrong within a year:001_huh: i'm loving being a landie owner ha ha ha:thumbup:.

I have been told to do exactly that so once it comes back from having the seals done on the gearbox i'll be out there sticking them down:lol:. Apart from that minor problem and the gearbox leaking everywhere oh and the air bags on the suspension all going wrong within a year:001_huh: i'm loving being a landie owner ha ha ha:thumbup:.

Have you had any problems with the abs, tc, hill decent lights coming on the dash yet?!!:sneaky2:

Oh yeah forgot to mention that one as well. Have all three up at the moment:lol:. Have had the car plugged into the machine and have been told that it's only the sensor playing up!! More expense but it's all part and parcel of these isn't it:thumbup:. Presume you've had the same problem then:lol: