Getting hi-viz clothing clean.

Frank

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is getting a bit gay :biggrin: Work clothes will always look grubby . Unless your a slacker . Be proud of the dirt :biggrin: Its great not shaving and smelling of stinky ass pops . Best of all we have a valid excuse because were Tree surgeons and half the time the customer expects this . I love it when on holiday and you find conifer in the bath :lol:

HI there Vanish is your only hope but as I also found, keeping Hi Viz clean is a loosing game give up on this one unless you are repaired to go white color

In my personal experience The only people that have lovey shiny hi viz are the ones that are in the office and pop out to view the work being done from up above they tend to walk up and down and doing very little other then clip board and lip service work there hands are soft and there hard hats are scratch and mud free

. I remember one day going into the depo after finishing a day on the roadside it had been heavy rain all day long . I was stopped by once nice chap in the most dazzling hi vis he took me to one side and said you just cannot walk round in your hi viz looking like this as its not hi viz anymore I did look in a really sorry state dripping from head to toe in tree slime and chippings my hi viz top and legs as black as Coal. so asked him to lend me his nice jacket as by then was shivering cold and wet thought..

He smiled kindly and sent me on my way but he was not going to part with his prize possession.

All the best

Littltree :thumbup:

as a point most hi vis stuff has a wash limit ie 20 times

Do the stretchy airs

Certainly my hi viz tops and jackets are wash limited:confused1:

Good point actually. Even Hi-flex have an apparent 60 wash limit. (means mine should last about 6 years):lol:

you will struggle to get hold of this, cos there seem to be a lot of small hatchback cars advertising the fact that they run on in nowadays.......

Haha, ive noticed this. I might stop one and ask who is supplying them it. Is it even legal??:lol: