Too what!!

widmere

Out of interest (I`m sure I`ve not missed something), how to the responders know the sex of the complainer?:001_huh:

Fair point. :001_rolleyes:

But looking back, the first member who responded with a reference that the customer may have been a female of the species was Ella. So I think we can breathe a sigh of relieve guys that it is'nt our chauvanism thats branded the customer a "she". After all who are we to argue with a womans intuition? :lol:

It was in fact a He. Strange conversation - he has a large house in one of the most affluent areas of South England and was complaining that putting an extension on the house had cost him a fortune QED I should provide him with cheaper wood than everyone else. Was beginning to lose patience when he said it would be cheaper to get logs from a fuel station. 8 logs of wet fir for £3.99 against 22 logs of seasoned too dry hardwood delivered to his wood store down the end of the biggest garden in history for £6.00 and this guy is a businessman.

I thank you all for your kind comments - I am ordering the hottest curry I can handle tonight and tomorrow morning I am going to christian a few of his bags before delivery - I can assure you that they will burn like hell.

Ah - that feels better any more ice cubes matron

When I had my stoves put in an old Irishman said,

"its best if the wood is wet because it burns for longer"

and then a firewood seller told me that last week he was chopping some very dry conifer and an old boy came up to him and picked up a log and smelt it and said,

"you cant beat ash"

????????????????????? lets face it, everyone else isnt as anal as we are about wood ... THANK GOD :biggrin:

When I had my stoves put in an old Irishman said,

"its best if the wood is wet because it burns for longer"

and then a firewood seller told me that last week he was chopping some very dry conifer and an old boy came up to him and picked up a log and smelt it and said,

"you cant beat ash"

????????????????????? lets face it, everyone else isnt as anal as we are about wood ... THANK GOD :biggrin:

:lol:

Thats why you should NEVER respect your elders.:laugh1: