So what did you buy at the APF

ecolojim

1 x Treemotion Harness

1 x new england tachyon 37m rope

2 x DMM shiny Karabiners

1 x fancy side strop (lanyard)

Several beers...

Oh...and the number of some blonde Finish (finland) girl...awesome day

you got your kit then callum, glad you got sorted - always good to have a bag lady to help carry it all :lol: - all the best joy - nice to see you again after all this time - keep in touch mate

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didnt buy anything but introduced myself to Logbaron telling him that we speak on Arbtalk and he said Dave who :001_smile: apparently its his wife we speak to.

Saw Samtheman365s truck parked about 20 vehicles down from mine ... was going to stick one of my flyers on his window for logs but it was suggested by my passenger that I need to get a life :biggrin:

sorry dave i wasnt about when you popped by, but Tony said youd called in, Roh knows what i type, but very often i dont mention whos posted what, just read the posts out to him - unless its for him directly etc - met a shed load of arbtalkers this apf, always good to meet folks and have a chat - all the best Mrs.L - Mr and the gang still at the show on the takedown for fuelwood, will still be helping prob til monday - oh that and being plyed with boozey party tonight

Anyone for hi-viz stretch airs? Thank you very much FR Jones and sons.

They look good when matched with a hi viz stein jacket. Plenty of heads get turning.

I thought of you when I bought my airstreams haha. I did pass the arbtalk stand a few times as I wanted to enter the raffle but nobody was home!

Was you there today Rob? Think I brushed past you in jonesies tent. Got yellow stretch airs and yellow stein jacket and yellow hi-viz t-shirts.

Oh and some new stein Gtx boots. Gonna look a Pratt now.... I mean gonna look the part now haha.

Hope the GTX boots are red to complete your outfit.:thumbup1:

[ATTACH]47932[/ATTACH]

Was you there today Rob? Think I brushed past you in jonesies tent. Got yellow stretch airs and yellow stein jacket and yellow hi-viz t-shirts.

Oh and some new stein Gtx boots. Gonna look a Pratt now.... I mean gonna look the part now haha.

I probably went past a lot of guys today. I tried on the stein gtx but just after trying them with that hard leather sole my foot was killing for ages!

I know the look you mean! I have all those hi vis items! I got some funny looks wearing those my lid my harness and spikes when I crossed the road to the corner shop. I acted like I was wearing normal clothes and I was getting stared at! Suppose it's weird to normal folk!