New lad funny stories!

Lorry thompson

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mate was up to it with his missus on the dark green velour settee, and in his words there was a bit of 'spillage'...The next day his monster in law came to see his missus for afternoon tea, and she returned with the tea to find her mother licking her finger trying to get the 'spilt milk' stain out of the cushion:puke::lol::lol:

When I was HGV mechanicing, a driver came into the workshops and asked for some oil as his wagon was low on oil and needed topping up.

He went away with a part drum of 20 litres of engine oil.

He came back wanting more, "bloody hell it must have been low" I said, passing him another 20 litre drum.

Shortly after he came back for some more.......

Whoe whoe whoe I said, what you doing selling it ??

When I went to check, he had the cab jacked up and was filling the engine to the top till he could see the oil in the rocker cover

I remember a lad telling me he done something similair on a 7 half tonner, pulled up in the petrol station and filled the engine up with diesel he thought the spout with the oil sign on between the cab was for fuel haha

Back in my LA days a chargehand admonished me for not having enough water in the truck (he had been driving it on my day off). He had put 10l of water in the ENGINE and driven it around all day, despite the fact the oil filler had a picture of an oil can on it? “well that’s where the water filler is on my truck”………..:001_rolleyes::001_rolleyes:

Ask a new starter to go into Betty's newsagent for a pint of Pigeons Milk, Betty told him that she was out and would Badgers Milk do?

I wonder where he is now, certainly isn't treework - probably earning millions in the city!