saw bars

monkey boys

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When i was pushing mrs oldwoodcutters trolley round Netto a few weeks ago i spotted a pallet full of 16" 50cc chinese saws at £50 a throw.I couldn't resist opening up a box and it looked a right plastic maggot.Funnily enough by the next week,they'd all gone.If you dont want a saw thats unreliable or will fly to pieces in your hands,my advice would be a stihl or husky Monkey Boy - if you prefer oregon,you can always run it on that.

not taking the piss.

if that crappy saw can do a couple of jobs for you and earn you some dosh to replace it ASAP then its money well spent.

a top pro saw is gona cost alot of money my 660 was £1000 and 441 was £600

but you get what you pay for my 660 will out live 20 of those saws

Why does the guy need a 70cc or a 95cc saw. As a first saw a second hand026 or 346 will be fine for him and would outperform the chinky saw.

Only worth getting a big saw when the money is coming in.