is it just me or are things very quiet?

Adam

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It definately goes quiet during the school hols, its already picked up again here though, I have booked in at least 4K in the last 10 days after virtually nothing in the last 4 weeks. I have had enough on the books to see me through august without stopping though.

Stick with it, It will pick up. february is my dead time.

being mainly in building trade working as a chippie, i know what its like, had a rough couple of year, got wife , 2kids to look after, beginning of this year i decided to work for local doctor as his handyman for a bit. He has several properties, nursing home, surgery etc to look after.He only pays £6.50 an hour, but its been a life saver, crap wage but regular and better than nowt. Just sit tight, do what you can, things will get better.

just hang in there! my girl and i had to give up our house after christmas because things got that bad but i refused to give up my landy and any work kit. we did anything to make ends meet( spent a week weeding gardens on my hands and knees but it kept the landy on the road) and thanks to my folks had a roof over our heads. now we are flat out and are looking to maybe take on some more hands to look after the firewood end of things. keep the head up you never know when that next big job will arrive