What trousers???

Tom2020

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a feeling these threads may be a tad cunfuzzling too!!

my bergstiegers lasted two minutes! DONT GET THEM!!

my faves are the meindle airstream (maybe a tad too ££££)

or the elten hydrofells.

as for trousers, ive got no probs with hiflex or stretch-airs.

as luck would have it, ive got some for sale! hi-flex in small, £100, or stretch-airs yellow hiviz in small, £120

Both unused and still boxed/wrapped

i could very well buy another pair of blue ridge at £140 because its a good price, but ive got my eye on some protector pros or protector extremes. or some meindl airstreams because the color is oh so red!

i would stick well clear of the Haix Protector Extremes , i am currently trying to get my boots replaced by Work ware as the soles have all but fallen of in 6 months and to be honest i get the feeling that they are trying to wriggle out of replacing them :thumbdown:

Will college not insist on Type C trousers????

i wore front protection to college for the past 2 years, most of the course consisted of forestry work, the only arb was the 2 weeks of tree climbing (cs38 and cs39) when i wore type c's for the 39

as for trousers, i have Type A Hi-Flex and SIP Type C Freedoms they are both great! Also a pair of type C Oregon Super Comfort or summin the Red and Black ones, im not to keen on them, might sell them