Right or Wrong ?

White Noise

I had to drive home barefoot from a job I went to quote. Told the customer that the dog mess would need to be cleaned up before I would go anywhere near it. She said that it was a job she was just about to do (yeah right) and it would be done before the work started. She then offered me a stick to get the mess of my boots. Needless to say I never heard from her again.

I took the power washer to get it off the boots.

So, the general consensus is that it's the customer's duty to remove the offending feces. Interesting. What about a hornet's nest in the tree, or dangerously close? Is removing that the customer's responsibility, too?

Unless it's a multiple dogged yard with turds everywhere, I'd simply spend 5 or 10 minutes raking the crap in the corner, and leave it for them to appreciate.

So, the general consensus is that it's the customer's duty to remove the offending feces. Interesting. What about a hornet's nest in the tree, or dangerously close? Is removing that the customer's responsibility, too?

Unless it's a multiple dogged yard with turds everywhere, I'd simply spend 5 or 10 minutes raking the crap in the corner, and leave it for them to appreciate.

Maybe so but I doubt this Sxxt would rake due to the consistency :biggrin:

ahh, another thing i dont miss about england :biggrin:

I had blokes who would refuse to clear it up, rightly so in a way......

i refused in the uk on a couple of Council jobs, both with dog shite infested gardens and needles hidden in hedges, rang the boss who fully understood, she informed the council, councils problem :001_smile:

Unless it's a multiple dogged yard with turds everywhere, I'd simply spend 5 or 10 minutes taking a crap in the corner, and leave it for them to appreciate.

Blimey MB, that would make them sit up and take notice!:001_tt2:

Did several local council garden clearance jobs back in blighty before I left. Long grass, washing machines, wasps nests, the usual sort of stuff. The worst part was when I was strimming the gardens and I would hit a pile of barker nests which would be sprayed everywhere by the strimmer and then finely seperated by the face visor on my helmet. Picking bits of dog doos out of your teeth, eyebrows and hair is not fun and the stink seems to hang around in your nostrils for ever no matter how much you shower. Personally if the garden was full of the stuff I'd just move on to the next job until it was cleaned up. It can be a health hazard and I don't quote to clear up turds before starting the job. If it's just one or two I'll shift it myself but I'm not making up for the dog owner's bone idleness. Mind you, tramping it through the house to make a point sounds good but if the garden is in such a state what's the house going to be like and would they even notice?