Schliesing 200MX How much £

Paul Smith

I already said that chief :001_tongue: I have owned two 150's the 200 is far better, you don't notice it chipping poles [or other Eastern Europeans lol] its when chipping nasty stuff like fruit and oak you notice the difference, constant snedding when using a 150 drove me mental, watching employees huff and puff, struggle and finally loose it drove me suicidal lol and all that jamming up in the roller housing you don't get that with a schleising

lee you are a man after my own hart

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked and seriously considered an 8 year old schleising before getting a nearly new 150 I like them but thats a lot of money and hours of abuse metal fatigue ect for an 8 year old machine for nearly the same price as a new 150....and there is no local dealers for me,i dont think after working them side by side there is hardly and differance in performance ,maybe in the new schliesing's but not the one's i have used.... the only differance maybe is you wont be carrying your schleisling out of the garden in a wheel barrow of bits when its 8 years old but imo any chipper thats 8 years old is going to have problems..

I have a little 6 inch 24/150 had since 07 built 2001 and its never broke down been well looked after.

So like all machines if its an abused chipper expect big bills what ever the make.

Id much rather have a tw with warranty then an old schlie for the same price also you will pay crazy high prices for parts. every part has to be shipped over from euro zone you the owner suffer the cost.

My advice would be buy a tw its the best all rounder. Price performace parts

:thumbup: