chip chiperdee chip chiperdee chip chip

not for sale sorry

With the turn table being heavy, Can you tow it legally mate??

no comment lol

i think it ways 780 kg take the spout off and it will drop by another 15kg so it would be very close! i need to go and get it weighted then i will no,:confused1:

i was thinking if its to much over the limit of selling it and then buying a tw 150 putting a bit of money towards what i sell it for, but selling it after what i have done is one thing i don't no i could do :bawling:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no comment lol

i think it ways 780 kg take the spout off and it will drop by another 15kg so it would be very close! i need to go and get it weighted then i will no,:confused1:

i was thinking if its to much over the limit of selling it and then buying a tw 150 putting a bit of money towards what i sell it for, but selling it after what i have done is one thing i don't no i could do :bawling:

Dont sell it:w00t:

do your trailer test dont think its to far from you a mate of mine done one last week i think. If you know already how to drive with a trailer its an advantage he did and he paid 450 i think if you want ill get the comapanys name or number.

it it such a valuble qualification that everyone pretty much needs to have nowadays:thumbdown:

well done shane!!!! Hope she will serve you as well as me ,I was wondering how you were getting on , still feel sad when i think of her on the back of your mates truck driving off,but glad you did what was needed to get her in to shape... i feel embarressed looking at the state of it when you started !!

Matty it must be like seeing a bird down the pub that you dumped because she became a fat scruffy minger but a few months later shes been to the gym loads, got a new tan, haircut and clothes and looks reeeeaaaaal hot!

Gutted!:001_tt2:

Have you had that happen Mark???

mark you make me laugh lol,

Frankie i went for some trailer things and thought it was a load of sh*t to be honest, the way i see it is with the trailer test if i am in the future going to employ lads like myself or you, if i have a chipper that ways a ton then only i could tow it if i had my ticket, so whats the point in me doing it?? so if i make or buy a chipper that weighs 750kg then we could all drive it simples :thumbup1: so the way i see it is that it is a wasted expense for my business.

Matt yer looks a wee bit diffrent since you saw it lol its taken a lot of hard work but i think its worth it last few things to do is sign right it and put stickers on for danger reasons hope you like it :001_cool:

i have thought about taken the plate of it will be something i would consider once i have used it for a while, see how i get on :biggrin:

thanks for the comments and mark for making me laugh :laugh1:

Edited by not for sale sorry