Heras fencing

Dave Martin

I was going to mound the logs in the middle and put a tarp on.

if you want to over engineer a simple process you could rig up a scaffold, tent like rubber mat type gizmo to shed the water.:sneaky2:

or make a heap like me, heaps cant fall down because they already have and the water will run off due to our lovely gravity, might be diferent where dean stays though:001_rolleyes::biggrin:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you want to over engineer a simple process you could rig up a scaffold, tent like rubber mat type gizmo to shed the water.

or make a heap like me, heaps cant fall down because they already have and the water will run off due to our lovely gravity, might be diferent where dean stays though/QUOTE]

Does the mound stay up when you start using the logs in Scotland :001_rolleyes:

You could open the cage up, remove the logs as you sell them and the tarp would still shed water, come on Stevie, basic stuff :biggrin:

Are you seriously moving the barn???? Didnt you only recently build it?

Yes Tom

I,m moving everything just over the opposite side of the track cos I'm swapping my land for some over the road

Its a right ball ache but will be worth it to get rid of the access rights through my land, the new land will be completely fenced off

Yes Tom

I,m moving everything just over the opposite side of the track cos I'm swapping my land for some over the road

Its a right ball ache but will be worth it to get rid of the access rights through my land, the new land will be completely fenced off

Good move imo Deano :thumbup1:

pallets on the floor, if you can get the feet for them thats even better, a stab in the middle is needed to hold the sides in, cover with plastic and throw some tyres on it to hold it all down. Go and see a farmer for this, they have piles of it and loads of tyres, and if they are going big bales like a lot then they cant give it away lol. You will get easy 60 bulk bags out a bay, the corners of the bays can be a bit damp if you have 3 together as the plastic is hard to get right down and the rain has to go somewhere.

Is that 60 bulk bags stacked or thrown in loose?

tipped in loose. i had split straight into them and they got mouldy so we built the sides and tipped them in:001_smile:

Sorry do you mean stacked round the edges next to the heras fencing creating outer 'walls' (hope that makes sense!) and then loose in the middle? :confused1: