Back flips while drunk are not good for work

colwoodlandcare

My usual party trick of doing back flips ects on the dance floor didnt work out as planned last friday, just broken the main ball joint bone in my ankle, meaning 6 weeks in cast and 3-6 months of nothing to hardcore on the ankle after.

Ouch! Ill stick too making a fool out of myself with pretty girls! Although that can be quite dangerous too...

Sam

doh!, did the same daft thing years ago, leap-frogging a post box - well tried to, trashed my back and couldn't climb for 6 weeks. Had to tell my customers I'd fallen off the back of my mog !. Now I've come to realise I'm far too old to pull off stunts like that anymore!

My brother waited till I was drunk once and shaved my hair off. In the middle of winter. I never appreciated how warm hair keeps your head or how cold chainsaw helmets get in January untill that morning......