Jeeze the heat

Tonythetree

i can't believe everyone's already winging about the summer, it's only just started! are you all mad, what are you like in july and august. mmm can't wait for the lashing rain and howling winds of january. bring it on, oh no it's summer, birds are chirping the leaves are out everything is looking fresh and beautiful. oh my god not another tanned scantily clad smiling chick.

Well said.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, sod summer! I know the office wallahs enjoy it, but they don't go to work with the equivalent of a tog 13 quilt wrapped round their legs.

As we're camped out in the woods, we've tried south european hours this week..work til 1pm, siesta til 3, then work on til 7pm. It was a lot better, as you can get out of the kit, have a wash, and just cool down out of it for a bit.

I love the summer,can't believe so many of you are moaning about it,I only ware sip class A and don't find them to bad,one thing I do is I ware long johns all winter,that way you feel much cooler without them,works for me.

Summer is great unless you have to wear quilts on your legs or indeed have to go to work at all. Any one who actually enjoys this suffocation can recreate it at anytime by just working harder. In winter you can raise your body temp very easily. In summer it's mighty differcult to cool it down. Couple of years ago at lunch I took my boots off and was able to pour sweat from them. The people who love the heat either dont have to wear the quilts or were born on the sun. It's the only condition I ever moan about (and do I moan!) don't mind wind frost or rain. hail is a bit spiteful

No, no shorts. I like the protection pants offer.

Come to the US and do what you want, lol!

I've been a few times to NY and twice to LA, where the police got invloved as I stood in a doorway half in and half out beer inside and ciggy out side. I wasnt allowed to take my drink outside and couldn't smoke inside. i thought it the best logical compromise. When I told this to staff they wasted no time in calling LAPD. Also it's not legal to shoot republicans. Which it is here, and in our twin city of Baggydad.